Sunday, January 24, 2010

Too many projects. . .


Well I have totally neglected this blog and the shop's blog--can I say the holidays were really busy? Ann and I decorated a Christmas tree at The Johnson Center for the Arts in Troy (Southern Living why don't you come see our trees?) and of course the shop had open house and I was busy working there. New Year's Day came and went--now January is almost over--where have the last two months gone? I promise to do better in the coming months.
I have finished some furniture and am working on more--but it has been really difficult to paint what with all the rain and cold weather we've been having in the South! I'm ready for nice Spring days when paint drys quickly!
I've decorated the shop for Valentine's Day--I promise, photos and another blog entry will be forthcoming! And we're having a Valentine's Day Party this year at the shop--Troy Antiques in Troy Alabama! This is going to be so much fun!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails