Friday, November 14, 2008

Better Late Than Never




I've been neglegent with my writing but not my creating--visit me at http://flickr.com/photos/misshetties/ to see my last 6 months of work. Hopefully, I will be more faithful with this blog and my attempt to keep you posted on my latest additions.

Lately, I finished two benches--both constructed from vintage beds. Each bench is different--always dependend on the character of the headboard and footboard used. The cream yellow-white bench features a craclked
weathered board in the front. The pillows and seat cushion have a warm cream background with rust colored
roses and sage green leaves. The bench is "at home" in a bedroom, porch, or family room--a great accent piece!
This bench is available at Old South Antique Mall, Dothan, AL and at http://misshetties.ecrater.com/ .


Another bench just completed is a mahogany color with off-white duck canvas cushion and pillows
.
This bench is perfect for curling up with a good book This bench is available at On The Square Antiques in Troy, AL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails