Friday, June 12, 2009

Goodbye Old Friend!

Well, I finally sold this wonderful old dry sink today!
You would think I'd be excited--but no! I really hate to see this piece leave the shop. It was "perfect" to me--the perfect size--easy to use for display--not too tall--other furniture could be stacked on top for display--the perfect color--it blended well with everything--the perfect attention getter--so many people loved this piece--but not one wanted to take it home until today! It is bought and paid for and will be picked up tomorrow! A kind young man purchased this and another piece for his mom's birthday! I hope she loves it as much as I did!

2 comments:

SweetHome said...

...maybe it cound it's perfect home...now there's nothing left to do but "find" another one.

Unknown said...

I am the birthday girl that sweet young man bought the old table and wash stand for. I absolutely love them both they are exactly what I needed for my new scrapbook room.Most of all I absolutely love my son!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails